Prime Minister Fellowship Announcement 2019
Governance Innovation Unit of Prime Minister Office announce “Prime Minister Fellowship” for Master’s and Phd student’s from Bangladeshi citizens.
Primarily focus below subjects for achieve SDGs goals:
Economics, Public Policy, Public Management, Public Administration, Governance, Development Administration, Legal Studies, Peace and Conflict Studies, Environmental Issues, Global Issues, Global Warming, Climate Change, Disaster Management, Power and Energy, Development Economics, Social safety Net, Project Management, Financial Management, Business & Trade, Organizational Leadership, ICT Management, Performance Management, Issues related to Policy Consultancy and Social Policy Analysis, Women and Gender, Water and Maritime, Autism, Refugee and Migration, International Relation, Infrastructure, Health and Nutrition etc.
Maximum aid provided for 60 lakh for Master’s program and 2 core for Phd program.
- Must have an unconditional offer letter (full time) from any University. 1st July 2019 to 31st December 2019.
- University rank must between 1 to 300; The Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2019 or QS World University Rankings 2019.
- TOEFL iBT result must higher 80 and IELTS score at least 6.
- Age limitation maximum: 45 years (Phd) and 40 years (Masters).
- See more details at official website.
Eligible Regions: Bangladesh